Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Really Big Pumpkin!

Our friend Allison got a REALLY big pumpkin and let us come over and take pictures in their "studio" with it. I tried to get Cooper to sit inside it but he would NOT do it. I don't think he liked the feel of it on his feet. But we got a few cute pictures next to the pumpkin!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling pictures. love mom

Allison said...

It was too bad that he wouldn't get in but I am glad you still got some cute shots. I love him looking inside.
~Allison

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adoreable. Hope all is well... Jamie

Anonymous said...

All the Autumn pictures are wonderful! The camera is definitely Cooper's friend! He looks darling in every one! So cute of him exploring the inside of the great pumpkin!
~meg

TLEB said...

What cute pictures!! You are so cute Cooper!
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Love these pics!

Mama Clegg said...

Hi Jessica!
I got your blog from Allison. I cannot believe how big Cooper is!! I love the pics!! Hope to see you soon!

Brandy Clegg