Ryan taught Cooper how to "fake" sleeping. He lays down and pretends to snore. It's very quiet on the video, but he's doing it! He's also saying a few of the words he says. I've been trying to keep track and he says over 60 words now, it's amazing how fast they grow up. You'll probably be able to see the big bruise on his cheek, he got it by falling onto the trash can in his room. Poor boy. It's been there for awhile now! I hope it goes away by Thanksgiving, we're getting family pictures taken!
12 years ago



5 comments:
Very cute, and what a good little boy to say everything Mommy tells him to! Listening to Mommy and Daddy will serve you well Cooper! I wish the snoring in our house was that quiet and cute!!
~Allison
love it - love mom
I love it! What a good talker you are becoming, Cooper!
Love,
Laura
Very cute!
What an adorable video! I loved watching him show his stuff for the video camera! Don't you wish he would show off on command like that all the time?? He is so cute! Thanks for posting this so I could see him!!
Love,
Gretchen
Post a Comment