Monday, May 17, 2010

The Boys

I have some random pictures of the boys over the past few weeks that I thought I'd finally post.

Here is Jackson doing one of this favorite things-grabbing his feet and watching his mobile. He LOVES his mobile now and that makes nap time a challenge because he has learned how to turn it on. He'll be so quiet and I think he's asleep and I'll listen by the door...sure enough, I'll hear that music playing! I probably should take it out of his crib but he loves it so much.
On his tummy! Not so new anymore, but I think when I took this picture it was one of his first times to be on his tummy in his crib.
The boys playing together. Doens't happen too much, so I thought it was so cute they were playing together!

Cutie pie JacksonMy other cutie pie, riding his "big boy bike" for the first time! And of course he doesn't have a helmet on- oops! (it's in the bag Ryan is holding). He now always wears one, and notices when others aren't!

5 comments:

The A Family said...

Yeah for liking the helmet. Sam likes hers too. Great pictures of Jackson. So cute.

The A Family said...

Yeah for liking the helmet. Sam likes hers too. Great pictures of Jackson. So cute.

TLEB said...

So can he get going forward on his bike? I know that's a hard step - it's so easy to peddle backwards and get stuck!

The Martys said...

I could just eat Jackson up. He is soooo cute. My goodness, Cooper is a big boy now. And yea! for the helmet.

Allison said...

Very cute pics. In the second picture Jackson's expression looks SO much like Cooper. Funny, because they really look so different.