Thursday, May 20, 2010

We have gotten out the water table!

It's official- it's now hot enough to get out the water table! In some ways yay, in some ways, Yuck! I can already tell it's going to be too hot of a summer for me. At least I won't be 9 months pregnant like last summer! Jackson got to try out the water table for the first time and I think he had fun. He loves to do anything standing so he got a kick out of standing up at the table. It was difficult to get pictures though since he falls very easily and just falls backwards without catching himself.

Here's Cooper helping me get a picture of Jackson by holding him up.
I just thought this was cute, he was so mad at me because he was trying to eat bits of dirt and plants off the ground and I kept telling him no. He got SO angry and sad!

Cooper loved playing with the table!
Watching Cooper
"Look at mommy please!"

Just some random pictures now.. the boys giving kisses.
Jackson just looking so cute!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Cooper is so great in pictures! And kissing Jackson's head in the top shot... awww! Speaking of Jackson - the pics of him alone are SO cute!

jessica said...

Allison, I should have posted the next picture I took of Cooper helping Jackson to stand. It's him pretending to bite Jackson's head! Sweet, huh? :)

Joanne said...

So I guess it IS time huh? I will have to get mine out this weekend. Yours looks like it has some great toys with it! Jackson is looking like such a big boy. Your boys are just too cute!

Meg said...

I love pictures 1,2,3,4,5,6,& 7!! Jackson has such an expressive face, a "rubber face"!