The highlight of Jackson's birthday party (for him) was most definitely the cake!! He was a lucky boy because he got cake on his actual birthday TWICE, and then on his birthday party day. These are the cake pictures from his actual birthday. Just to warn you, I took probably close to 75 pictures of him eating cake so this is a post of just cake pictures. I was slightly obsessed with him eating the cake and how cute he was :)
This is his very first cake. During the day on his birthday my Aunt Amy, Uncle Jim, and Uncle Ross were in town, along with my cousins Evan and Emma. We all (along with Laura and mom and the kids) went to a splash park near my house, then came back for lunch and cake. I'll post pictures from the splash park later-we had lots of fun there! Anyway, on to the cake!
Checking out the cake

He wasn't too sure about it at first. He decided to give me a taste.

Then I helped him out by giving him a taste.

After that there was no stopping him! I've never seen a more serious cake eater. He put his head down and just dug in! I think he would have eaten the entire cake had I let him. (By the way, he's wearing the b-day hat from Cooper's first birthday :) Slightly silly looking but I thought it was fun that they both wore it.

YUMMY!

I love cake!

Messy hands!

Even messier.

All done!

When Ryan got home from work we did another cake! Jackson is trying to help blow out the candle.

Cooper is so nicely helping his brother out with the cake.

I can't believe i get cake twice in one day!

This was his reaction when we took the cake away to cut him a piece.


Cooper even helped clean him off! (After this Cooper licked his finger..nice..eating cake off his brother's face! He'll love this story later in life!)

Stay tuned, I'll post MORE cake pictures from his birthday party soon! I bet you'll be on the edge of your seats waiting! :)
3 comments:
I love his facial expressions...such a cutie and what a lucky birthday boy! I can't wait to see him eat more cake!
-Jodi
I have never seen a baby like his cake as much as Jackson! It was the cutest!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
What a cutie. That must have made his parties more fun - seeing him truly enjoy his cakes.
Post a Comment