I am so behind, it's going to take me a month to get through our Disney trip at the rate I'm going! I'm going to try to catch up in the next few days. In sad sad news, my camera is broken! :( I put it on the counter and it slid off of the counter onto the tile floor and broke! I was SO sad, I use my camera every day! Luckily Cooper's b-day party had passed so I have the pictures of that, but it's been very hard to take pictures of V-day and everything. The other camera we have is not a good one at all and takes horrible pictures. So, my blogging will probably continue to be bad for the next couple of weeks. Luckily we had a warranty on the camera so it's getting fixed right now... hopefully I'll have it back in 2-3 weeks...ahhhh!!!!
Ok, on to Disney. The next day of our Disney trip we headed to Epcot. We started our day by having breakfast in the hotel. Here is Cooper posing with his pins he had bought the day before. By the end of the trip this necklace was filled with pins!

A group shot (minus mom and dad) in front of Epcot.

They have a fun Nemo show that we went to see. The kids had fun posing in the shark's mouth! I couldn't get Jackson up there though.

Here he is! This was the name of the show.

One of my favorite things at Epcot was this virtual video game they had. You stood in this box and did a few actions while it taped you. Then you moved to the video game area and "played" yourself on the game. It was so fun!

Here are Cooper and Daddy doing their "victory dance" on the video game.

Our crowd playing the video game.

Here's Cooper playing himself, you can probably tell he's jumping up here.

I just had to post this funny picture of Dad! Eliz shared her hat with him. Luckily I don't think he checks my blog much so he probably won't get mad :).

We did a few other fun roller coasters and things at Epcot but I didn't get many pictures of that. I do however have this WONDERFUL one of E and C being silly while waiting for the monorail.

This was when we got back from Epcot, the kids are eating dinner. Our hotel had this cute area where the kids could sit in kids' tables and eat while watching Disney movies. TV at every meal, it was our kids' dreams come true!
4 comments:
Nice! Emily might eat decently on a trip to the Floridian while watching movies?! Right on! Looks like a fun day. I think it's a good picture of your dad... yes, it's a Minnie hat but he looks good at least!
So sorry to hear about your camera. I have had a moment of silence for you and now I am moving on to celebrating that it can be fixed!
That stinks that your camera broke! So glad it can be fixed, though! You had some fun pictures, love the one of dad!!
great shots of a fun time ~ looking forward to the rest of them
Love the pic of your dad! You have some great pictures of your trip and they are so fun to look through. On to your next post!
Post a Comment