We recently had fun making a yummy snack. I melted some chocolate chips and the boys rolled a frozen banana in it. Then they rolled the banana in cheerios. The idea was to then put it back in the fridge to harden before they ate. I saw it in a magazine and they even put a popsicle stick in it to eat it. Well, Jackson was so excited to eat the snack, he started crying before we started making it to eat the chocolate! So our snack never made it into the fridge.
Here they are waiting to start. I gave Jackson a taste of the chocolate to entice him to join us, and that was all he needed! He's crying for the chocolate as I'm taking the picture.

Making the snack.

Yummy! Doesn't that look tasty?? (maybe not, it does look gross but I had some and it was actually really good!)

Cooper thought it was so much fun! We don't make fun treats very often so he thought this was really cool. I realized I need to do stuff like this more often!

Yet another messy picture of Jackson!

Cooper by this point had left us to play, so I just kept taking pictures of Jackson. I had to pry him away from the chocolate!
3 comments:
Certainly a matter of substance over form! I think they looked delicious! That Jackson is such a kick! Darling pictures of both of them, love Cooper concentrating on the production.
love this idea!! I will have to do this with Samantha!
I cannot believe how grown up Jackson is. Where did the time go? That is a yummy snack we've done the chocolate with the banana before but not the cheerio part- we'll have to try that!
Post a Comment