We FINALLY went to the pumpkin patch! We drive by a few all of the time but rain and life just got in the way, but we were finally able to go last week! Yay! I love going to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately the day we decided to go it was SUPER windy and kind of cold, but at least the boys could wear long-sleeves! Usually we're wearing shorts to the pumpkin patch!

They had few fun rides for the kids to ride.

Even Jackson was able to ride! He's with cousin Elizabeth, and can you see Ben and Cooper in the background?

Then we went on a hayride. I don't think my kids have ever done one before.

They had fun.

Then we made them pose for pictures which isn't exactly their favorite thing to do. See how Jackson feels about it?

Next we went to a mini-hay maze. My kind of maze, you could see exactly where to go!

Cooper loves mazes so he was really excited about it.

So was Jackson!

He actually just loved throwing the hay I think.

There were a few bounce houses so the kids of course loved that.
J couldn't make it up that wall but he was able to jump in the bounce house! Look, he actually got both feet off the ground! He's getting SO big!

I think the hit was this slide.

The stairs were really steep so Jackson couldn't make it up on his own. I had to basically carry him up the stairs all the while praying I wouldn't fall down and land on all of the kids lined up behind me.

After that one time I was nervous I'd injure little children so I told Jackson he'd have to just watch. Well, this is what he did next.

So of course I took him up again.

Then the boys rested just a minute on this cute little bench.

And then we spotted Mickey!

Jackson's very favorite friend!

The last ride the kids went on was this mini ferris wheel. (the color is weird!)

Then we headed to do some pony rides.

Cooper told me he was going to say "giddyup" to the horse. Then he sat there so sweet the whole time.
4 comments:
Oh my ~ so much fun. I am so sorry I missed it. I think they may have to go back with Grandma and Grandpa. That's a much better patch than our usual! You got some great pictures.
Gosh too many GREAT pix to pick a favorite! Love the pictures of each with the big pumpkins! Money shots as my niece told me to call them! I simply issued awards before!
XOXO
I totally agree with Sue--what great pictures you got! The expressions on your kids faces are the best! Looks like you had fun and I'm glad you finally made it to the pumpkin patch!!!
Fun trip! I love the wagon pictures! Those are framers for sure.
Post a Comment