Here's cutie Jackson in front of the Christmas tree! I took a picture of Cooper like this but now can't find it!
Uncle Chris reading to Cooper and Jackson
Our family photo. This was right before we went out to eat for Grandma's birthday!
Celebrating a special birthday for Grandma!
The next day the boys opened one of their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa...
Kstate gear!
I left while they were opening them so Ryan finished taking pictures.
Aren't they so cute in their gear?
Playing football!
Uncle Chris with the boys. We didn't get one with Uncle BJ, sorry!
Then we opened presents from Uncle BJ and Auntie Jodi. Jackson got a KState shirt (SO Cute) and a KState Bball.
Cooper got a blaster gun while he LOVES and a Kstate football!! GO KState!
That evening we played family games once the boys were in bed. Ryan was game master this year so he had to plan some games.

We played a Christmas unwrapping game...
and a few minute to win it games.
Fun times!
(for some reason it kept making some of my captions into links, I have no idea if it'll link anywhere or not-I'm curious to see! :)



2 comments:
Love it all. What fun to have a game master and different games vs. board games. We are big "gamers" around here. I love the last picture. Jessica and Ryan, IN IT to WIN IT!
Oh my gosh - I love the boys in all their kstate gear - so fun! The game idea was such a great idea, too. It looked like a fun time!
Post a Comment