Our friend Henry came over to play a few weeks ago and I went a little picture crazy.
Luckily they were happy to comply (once I bribed them with m and ms :))
They were obsessed with doing the self-timer and then going back to check the photo. We need to get a tripod!!
The boys had fun playing with this car ramp. I feel like Jackson is just in underwear pretty much all the time now! :) (actually sometimes without even that, but he's getting better about putting it on himself...so hopefully this will change soon!)
Best buddies!
The "first" is Jackson went to the dentist for the first time! Unfortunately this is the best photo I got, I made my appointment and Cooper's appointment all for the same time, and last year when I did that Cooper just sat with me and I could watch his entire appointment. This time they had us working with three different people! I started to get a little panicky that my two-year-old was by himself, not to mention for his first appointment so I thought he'd be scared, but luckily Ryan showed up after probably 10 minutes so I could relax. He didn't take any pictures though! I was sad I missed his first appointment, but I could hear them and it sounded like it went ok! :)








2 comments:
Cutie boys! At least he wore shorts to the dentist!! ;)
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment