Friday, February 1, 2013

Guess What...

Just 1 day after I posted about our long awaited LOA, guess what happened???

 OUR LOA CAME!!!!

Thank you thank you for any prayers you said...the power of prayers is amazing! :)

Our agency overnighted some paperwork we need to complete the next step in the process, so I'm hoping we can overnight our next step on Monday!   The LOA is the big hurdle in this process so it's all downhill from here, yay!!!

I believe now our timeline is 2-3 months to travel, so I'm praying for the beginning of April...that's a longshot but can't hurt to hope!

10 comments:

Allison said...

WAHOO!!!!!!! I had a feeling (when I saw that you were blog visiting earlier) that you might have had a new post and I had to check first thing when I got home! Wowzers!! Claire is coming home!

Becky said...

Amazing!! So exciting, can't wait to hear about the next steps - come on Claire!!!

Sue said...

YAY

J Willis said...

I knew it!!! ;)
Just the other day after you emailed about the 96 days - I was telling my husband I heard from you and your "update/wait" and I was telling him - I bet ANY day they get it (the LOA) and we were praying for y'all ;)
Sooo excited for you
(we hope to be LID this month)
Yay!!!!
;)

Dixie said...

Awesome! God is so good! Can not wait for sweet Claire to be in your arms!

The Martys said...

That is awesome!!!!

Kelli said...

Hooray! What wonderful news!

Gretchen said...

Yay! That is such wonderful news! It won't be long now before your daughter is home with you! So happy for you guys!!

Cole said...

That is awesome news, congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys!!! Also, cool news for Cooper losing his first tooth, what a big boy! Loved catching up on your blog.

The A Family said...

woohoo! See I pop on after an absence and see great news, love this!