We headed to Hollywood Studios again to visit our favorite rides again. We saw Jake and the three older kids wanted a picture with him.
Ben and I rode on the Toy Story ride together and got stuck for a few minutes so I had a chance to take a picture of him on the ride!
We then went to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. The kids were so excited to finally play here!
We arrived really early at Hollywood Studios to sign the kids up for the Star Wars training. Jackson wasn't old enough, but Cooper, Ben, and Elizabeth did it. See them right in the middle? The kids went on the stage in front of all the parents and all the kids practiced together fighting with a light saber.
Then Darth Vader interrupted the lesson and the kids had to fight him!! Here is Elizabeth.
Ben...
and unfortunately I was video-taping Cooper so I didn't get a picture of him fighting Darth! :( I think Laura and my mom did. He was so serious and looked a little scared, I think he thought Darth was the real deal.Here he is, so proud with his certificate saying he completed the training!
Afterward we watched the parade.
We watched the Indiana Jones show and then right afterward the boys saw these guns. Just what I love seeing my little 3 year-old holding. :)
After the show we met up with Laura, Tom, and Elizabeth and we all got a few treats as we were leaving. We got a funnel cake and somehow Ben ended up with it all over his back! Guess we adults were a little too enthusiastic about it :).



1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA. Enthusiastic adults. OMGee, that just gave me a good laugh this morning. How awesome. I forget what the rest of the post is about now!
Haha, oh my. Okay, never mind, I do remember. Cooper with his certificate is cute. Poor guy really feels like he earned it and is thankful to be alive!
Post a Comment