Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Party

At the rate I'm going, it's going to be Thanksgiving before I finish blogging about our Halloween activities!!

Laura and Tom had their 3rd annual Halloween party the weekend before Halloween. We had so much fun, thanks for inviting us Laura! My camera ran out of batteries so I don't have very many pictures of all who attended.


Here are some of the kids getting candy from the pinata.


Here are Ryan, Cooper and I. Ryan and I are tourists on an elephant safari.


Here's one of our friends, Jane. She's a pink poodle.

Cooper and Ashlynn, Ashlynn is a pink poodle too, and Cooper is trying to impress her with his kung-fu skills!


Cooper and Ben, the cute animals from the zoo!




The hosts of the party: The Tooth Fairy and the boy who lost a tooth, their little monkey, and their "Fancy Nancy."



My dad (he's "arrest" of "Cardiac Arrest") and Cooper








2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow Cooper you are quite a ninja!!! That picture is totally hilarious - love it!
~Allison

TLEB said...

Cute pictures! Cooper's costume is so cute!! I loved it!
Love,
Laura