Cooper was invited to a Christmas tea at Grandma's house, hosted by Grandma and Cousin Elizabeth. (It was a few weeks ago, I'm getting behind here on my posting!) I wish I had a picture of the invitation he was sent, it was adorable! Below are all the kiddos who came:
Elliott, Elizabeth, Ben, Josh, Drew, and Cooper

Here they are playing Christmas bingo (Drew, Cooper, and Elizabeth). Cooper actually tried to play and didn't eat his marshmellow markers! I was very impressed, usually even inedible objects go into his mouth!

All the kids feeding the ducks at Grandma and Grandpa's pond.

The cute table. It was all decorated with candy. There was even a small table set up for the stuffed animals they brought with them.

Ben and Cooper posing!
3 comments:
We sure had fun with you guys at the tea!
Love,
Laura
That looks like it was such fun!
Those kids are so dang cute!!!!
Post a Comment