A blog to keep family and friends posted about our daily life!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Helping Daddy
Cooper has been "in" to helping us around the house lately (washing the floor, laundry, vacuuming, etc..) so I thought it was cute when Cooper helped Ryan rake leaves.
Sometimes he thought playing was more fun though!
Helping Daddy.
Don't you love his hat? :) Ryan groans when I put it on and says we don't live in a frozen tundra!
Very cute pics!! Washing the floors? We love you Miss Hannigan! j/k
I do like the hat but Paul was sitting behind me and from out of nowhere I hear..."what's on his head?" I then read him what you wrote about Ryan. I think it IS cold!! Perfectly acceptable attire I say!
2 comments:
so adorable
love mom
Very cute pics!!
Washing the floors? We love you Miss Hannigan! j/k
I do like the hat but Paul was sitting behind me and from out of nowhere I hear..."what's on his head?" I then read him what you wrote about Ryan. I think it IS cold!! Perfectly acceptable attire I say!
~Allison
Post a Comment