Here he's showing me his hands.
The beautiful finished product!

I thought I'd tack on a few pics from our trip to the zoo last week, when it was 70 degrees here! I didn't get very many pics, just a few cute ones. Here are all the kids (Elizabeth, Ben, and Cooper) on the alligator at the zoo.


I thought I'd tack on a few pics from our trip to the zoo last week, when it was 70 degrees here! I didn't get very many pics, just a few cute ones. Here are all the kids (Elizabeth, Ben, and Cooper) on the alligator at the zoo.
Cooper and Ben, best friends, checking out the birds.



3 comments:
Oh come on Mom let him paint! Easy for me to say. I would suggest a nice summer day, no shirt, and OUTSIDE!! :)
He has great potential as an artist though!
~Allison
He looks like he enjoyed himself! I have to agree with Allison - I have been letting the kids do playdough outside, and it's so much better!! You just sweep it all away! You have such a great backyard too, you'll have to start doing it there when it's warmer...
We had fun at the zoo, too!
"here are all the kids on the alligator..." she says as if they are sitting on a bench! ON AN ALLIGATOR?!?!?!?!? Do more painting!
~meg
Post a Comment