We had an "ice" day here, and school was cancelled, yea!!! Although, it was on one of my days off, of course! It was still fun, except we couldn't go anywhere, even to our gym class that we do on Wednesdays. So I was definitely looking for activities to occupy our time.
First we made some Valentine decorations.

Then we made a cake! Cooper hadn't helped me do that before so he thought it was fun.

Here he is watching it bake. Don't worry, after this I didn't let him near the oven and told him it was hot!

Cooper REALLY wants his cake...NOW!

yea, it's done and he's so happy.

Yummy cake!

7 comments:
Looks like you had a great day off, I am still waiting for our snow day :) Sam LOVES to help me bake, I think I have gained 10 pounds since she discovered the wonders of the kitchen, but I wouldn't trade the time for the world. Cooper is getting so big! Glad he had so much fun.
Fun!
Now you've done it. Good luck baking alone again!
Well, your ice day was much more exciting than ours! No hearts, cakes, or bounce houses here!
~Allison
what a fun day you had. guess I 'd better order Cooper his apron, looks like he's ready to cook with Grandma.
Looks like you guys had a great time! That picture of Cooper wanting his cake is adorable!
Cute pictures! Thanks for the cake...of course it's almost all gone! It was good though! Looks like Cooper thought so too!
Love,
Laura
I wish we had ice days here - nothing ever closes! I'm sad that we don't get to see you very often, Cooper is getting so big and he's so cute!
Post a Comment