Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fun times

I had some random pictures from the last week or so, and am posting a few "highlights." :) Last week Ben and Elizabeth came over to play and I put out the sprinkler. Here are Cooper and Ben running around the sprinkler. Cooper got this for his b-day and loves it!




Yesterday they came over again and Elizabeth planned that they'd all wear their Thomas t-shirts. She even reminded her mom when Laura was going to put her in something different. So I of course had to take a picture.




Lily decided to join the fun





I made the kids these dancing sticks (I guess that's what you'd call them) to dance with. They played with them maybe 5 minutes, then the novelty wore off. But it was fun while it lasted!





This is just funny to me. Cooper was looking through his scrapbook and I had all of the monthly pictures of him together when I posed him with his giraffe. He ran and got his giraffe and wanted me to pose him like that again, and take his picture. So funny! If you look below you'll see a few of him when he was younger... so sad! He's grown up so much!

Cooper as a newborn! I couldn't figure out how to turn this one.
3 months
5 months. He's changed so much!

This is also funny to me! He saw his knight costume and wanted to wear it ON OUR WALK! So here he is, in our stroller, ready to go on a walk. I can't believe I let him out of the house like that.




3 comments:

Allison said...

Greatness! I wish I would have driven by the knight and fair maiden on a walk - It would have made my day! You really should let me know next time :)
I also love the giraffe story, he is getting so old to do something like that; and, how great that he is already enjoying all of your hard work on scrapbooking!! I could go on about the Thomas shirts and the "dancing sticks" but I will let others ooze about that.
~Allison

TLEB said...

I LOVED them all! The pic of the 3 of them is so good! How did you get them all to look and smile?! A miracle! I also loved COoper with his giraffe - he looks HUGE with his long legs hanging off the couch.

The A Family said...

Too fun! I think it is great to let him go out in his costume, that is the best part of being 2! No one cares.