Sunday, May 3, 2009

the wedding

Finally, pictures from the wedding. It took me awhile!

The beautiful place they got married.




Jodi, all ready. Looking gorgeous!





Jodi and BJ, pre-wedding. The wedding party took a limo to a few different spots to take pictures before the wedding.

the bridesmaids with Jodi

the groomsmen

A pre-wedding picture with mommy. After the wedding, walking down the isle with Ryan and Jamie, (Jodi's sister). I don't have a picture of him walking down the isle, because he did it at a run! (SO cute!)


Cooper, after the wedding, standing at the altar.



BJ and Jodi, getting ready to cut the cake. Now Jodi is officially my sister-in-law, yea!!!!


taking pictures after the wedding



Me and Ryan.



The new family, Jodi's and BJ's family.


Cooper at the reception, enjoying ice cream in a chef's hat. It was so nice at the reception, Cooper spent the majority of the time during dinner with my parents and Ryan's parents, and they kept him entertained. Towards the end of dinner one of the waitresses came out and offered to bring Cooper back and get him ice cream. My mom went with him and she said they brought him back to the kitchen, and put him up on the counter by the chefs' and got to meet them. They then gave him a chef's hat and a big sundae. Isn't that so cute? He LOVED it.
In this pic you can't see the entire hat but I love how it's falling into his eyes.


Ending the night dancing away with Jesy and Uncle Chris.




5 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! I have been waiting for those. Everything looked beautiful and I love Cooper getting to go in the kitchen - what fun!
~Allison

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! What a beautiful wedding. Cooper looked so handsome and grown up! I couldn't believe it! Also, the picture of you and Ryan was fabulous!!!
Megan

Mom said...

Those are some great memories!

TLEB said...

All the pictures looked so good - but I loved seeing Cooper up front - what a big boy! I'm so sad I missed it! And how funny cooper in the chef's hat - love it! You and Ryan both looked so good!

Gretchen said...

Jessica you look fabulous! I can't believe you are pregnant. These pictures make me wish I had done a destination wedding too! Gorgeous.