Here is Jackson just hanging out while we played in the leaves.
He's "talking" here. He likes to talk a lot and can be very loud at times!
All these next pictures are Cooper playing in the leaves. The first day we went out in the leaves he had SO much fun and was loving it so I ran to get my camera. Unfortunately he was wearing not a very cute outfit (the neon green shirt) and his hair was all messy because we were just staying home all day so I have a bunch of pics with him in this outfit!! Then we went back out the next day and I actually dressed him in clothes that looked nicer so I could get a few decent pictures.






5 comments:
ahh I think he looked cute in his green shirt :) I love the pictures. I wish I would have taken some of Sam playing in the leaves this year, but that would have required taking her somewhere, we do not have any big trees right now.
I can see that Jackson doesn't look just like Cooper but I see Cooper in the second from the top - that wrinkled up forehead...
Cute pics in the leaves - Cooper looks SOOO happy!!
~Allison
I think the green shirt goes well with the grass. All are cute pics! I see a fall scrapbooking page out of all of those!!
Wonderful pictures of lots of fun! Cooper will long remember the fun of the leaves before he must rake them every year!
~meg
Those are so cute! I loved all of them - I really liked the look of the one with just Cooper's legs in the leaves. Jackson looked so cute in his pictures! Great job. We need to come take some pictures in the leaves too.
Post a Comment