We've been having fun these past few weeks getting together with cousins and friends, going to Cooper's gymnastics class, and getting ready to go out of town on Fri. So this is just a random assortment of pictures from the past few weeks.
Jackson, almost 3 months old. He'll be 3 months old tomorrow! He also did an official giggle today, it was SO cute! Of course I was here by myself and ran to get the video camera and he wouldn't do it anymore, he was too into the camera. Maybe next time.

His cute little reindeer outfit, I love this part of it :)


Auntie Laura and Jackson. His outfit says "all i want for christmas is my auntie." Guess who got him that??

Elizabeth and Jackson. She LOVES him and loves to hold him. She can make him smile so big!

Laura and all of the kids.

Cooper and Jackson

Jackson in his first thanskgiving outfit.

In his little Santa outfit.

awww, sweet brothers. Unfortunately Jackson was crying!

Cutie jackson, he's a little over 2 months in this pic.

Jackson and Kayson. My friend Kristi's baby! He's about 5 weeks younger than Jackson. Isn't he cute?
7 comments:
Those are cute pictures! I love Jackson's Santa outfit picture! I hope y'all have a safe and wonderful trip for Thanksgiving!
~Allison
Fun pics! Jackson is SO big - what a cutie! And I love the ones of Cooper in the leaves too! He still looked super cute in his neon green shirt. I never would have noticed that he wasn't dressed up! That's the thing about little boys, I feel like they can get away with wearing pretty much about anything. :)
Love those chubby cheeks!!
So so cute! I love the reindeer pajamas and santa outfit! We are so excited we finally get to see Cooper and Jackson very soon. Have a safe trip to Topeka!
-Jodi
What a cutie!! and so smiley. Is he always that happy? Can't wait to see the little guy next week. Safe travels to Kansas and we will see you on Thursday.
I love the holiday outfits! Jackson seems like he is smiling in every pictures--what a photogenic little boy! Can't wait to see you guys!!
I can't believe how big Jackson is getting already. What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment