I wanted to take a few pictures of Jackson and all his adorable chubbyness (is that a word?) while he still had his chub! I don't think it's going to go away any time soon, but you never know.
Here he is, getting ready to take a bath.

Taking his first "big boy" bath. He LOVES to splash in it.

Cooper thinks it's fun to have Jackson sit up in the bath too!

Kissing those cheeks!

My favorite of Jackson

7 comments:
Very cute roly poly pics! Love the chub!
I love the one of the two together in the bathtub!!!!
What a cutie pie. Love the rolls. The last picture is great, love how altered it.
Jess,
What a great post! I love the pics of the boys together, so sweet. I am sure they will not love them as much in 16 years :)
The last picture is awesome, what a sweet chunky monkey you have!
Naked babies are the best! I have a whole bunch of "naked baby" pictures on my camera of my kids...and lots more of them running around in only their diapers. Jackson is definitely cute in all his "chub." :)
His chub is the cutest - and so kissable! You make some great baby boys!
I love these pictures!!! Your boys are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment