Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter

Easter morning we got up and had a quick Easter egg hunt before heading to church. Here is Cooper with his Easter basket and eggs. He LOVED it needless to say. First thing he would do is open the eggs and eat the candy as fast as he could. I had to stop him after awhile before he put himself into a sugar coma!


Looking for his Easter basket in the morning.
After church we went to Gma's and Gpa's for another Easter egg hunt. Afterward we sat and tried to take pictures while the kids ate their treats. Cooper got a 6 pack of peeps and he seriously ate ALL of them while we were sitting here taking pictures. He could barely shove them in his mouth he had so many of them in there at once! Oh well, it's only Easter once a year, right?? :)
Finding his eggs. Each child had their own color which made it very easy for them to find their own eggs.
Here are Jackson and Elizabeth. Don't they look cute in their matching outfits?

The best we could get of the cousins. It was pretty difficult!

My boys posing. It wasn't that sunny but Jackson had this frown on his face ! So funny.

Checking out the ducks.
Trying to get a good one of both boys!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Cooper looking for his Easter basket and of Jackson's frown...so cute! We can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month!

-Jodi

Allison said...

So cute! I like the pics of the boys in front of the fountain. :)

The A Family said...

Sam did the same thing with her easter candy!
the kids looked so cute, I love the matching outfits.

Kelli said...

Love the matching outfits and I love the pic of the two boys from the back looking at the fountain. What handsome boys you have!

TLEB said...

Adorable ! I love your pictures by the fountains!