Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Been One of Those Days

Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something because I've been kind of crabby all day. It's just one of those days. Then a few more things have contributed to being one of THOSE days...



I was making Cooper a smoothy today and had trouble putting the lid on it. It slipped off the bar counter (making it an extra-far fall) and splattered everywhere.

The spray extended over our entire kitchen, on all the chairs, vacuum, cabinets, wall, etc... Did I mention this happened at 4:30, probably the hardest time of the day? Cooper started crying because he wanted his smoothy, and Jackson started crying because he wanted to be held. So I had to listen to 2 crying boys while I cleaned up this mess for half an hour!



Jackson has been a little spoiled lately and cries, no actually, yells whenever he wants me. Which today was quite a bit! I thought this picture was funny. He "crawled" (caterpillar scooted) underneath his toy and then got stuck.


Lastly, Cooper and I took a long time today to wash both of our cars. Mine hadn't been washed in months. I even took the time to dry it! Then tonight it rained for about 5 minutes, just enough to make it look like it hadn't been washed. Of course. My neighbor even said I was asking for rain while I was washing the car. I guess I was!
Here's hoping I wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

:( Poor Jessica! Hope you treated yourself to a little something last night - whatever your vice may be. The picture of Jackson is so cute and Emily keeps saying, "see Jackson and Cooper?" from your header pic.
Good luck today!

The Martys said...

Jessica- I had the same kind of day yesterday. Complete crab and my kiddos were in the same fowl mood! I am hoping for a better day for the both of us.

I love the pic of Jackson, priceless.

Meg said...

Jackson is just hilarious in that "stuck" pose! I hope the beautiful spray came off the critical things, like paint!! I hope "Mama told you there'd be days like this"!!

TLEB said...

That would be enough to put me in a bad mood! Hope the next day was better!

The A Family said...

Ahh Jess! I am sorry. I understand we have days like that too!!!

Joanne said...

I think I had "one of those days" today. I think it's great you took time to take a picture of the mess. Shows your sense of humor! And Jacksons "stuck" picture is so cute"