Monday, June 14, 2010

Playdate (and my bendy boys)

This doesn't really go with my post but I just had to put a picture here of Jackson's "curls." After a bath if I fluff his hair it looks curly! I don't know if this really counts as curly but I love it :).






This past week Laura had a playdate at her house. We had a great time, and so did the kids!


Here are some of the kids playing in Elizabeth's room (Drew, Cooper, Josh, Elizabeth, Ashlynn, and Jane)

Lunch time!

The moms: Me, Joanne, Allison (holding Jena- Joanne's new baby girl), Dana (holding Jackson), Janet, and Laura


And now my flexible boys. Cooper thought it was so fun doing a headstand while I was reading to him before bed.

and Jackson! He now can move from sitting to tummy fairly easily-mostly by doing this, then moving one leg behind him (into the splits) then moving the other leg. I love watching kids figure that stuff out!



4 comments:

The A Family said...

Too cute!! You guys have such a great playdate group, I am jealous! I can not believe that Jackson can bend like that!

Allison said...

Cooper looks like he is super settled, calm, and ready to go straight to sleep! Cute pics of your cute boys! :)

Meg said...

Ouch! Jackson's maneuver is making my eyes water! All the other pictures got pleasant reactions! :)

TLEB said...

I love the bendy boys - so funny! And I'm still waiting for you to send me those playdate photos and swimming lessons.... :)