Here is Jackson and our friend Hudson. It's the best picture I got of the two of them-babies are hard to photograph sometimes!
We also went over to my friend Dana's house to play. Here is Ashlynn and the boys posing.
We had my friends Dana and Ashleigh over to play with their kids Hunter, Allison, and Ashlynn. Hunter and Cooper are only a week apart in age which is fun for them. Allison is only a few months old and is so cute!
Here is Cooper with the shark cupcakes we made for the playdate. (don't look to close, they're very sloppy). My Aunt Amy got me a book called Hello Cupcake! for my b-day last year and I have never made anything out it! It has the cutest ideas for cupcakes and all are easy to do (well, not that easy, but use very easy things-you don't need fancy supplies or anything). So we finally decided to make something and Cooper picked the shark cupcakes.
Ashlynn eating a cupcake with baby Ally in the background.
Dana holding Ally (Ally is Ashleigh's baby, not Danas-just to clarify :))
Cooper and Hunter posing.
All of us (except Ashlynn, she wasn't feeling the picture!) Ashleigh, Ally, Dana, Jackson, me, Cooper, and Hunter

I had to throw this in, this was the first time Jackson pulled up in his crib!
I watched Eliz and Ben last week for Laura so she could have a day to get stuff done. It's always fun having all the kids together! The kids are really into Toy Story right now (at least Cooper is) so I thought it would be fun to make the alien cupcakes and watch Toy Story 2. Here is Cooper's cupcake... cute huh? :)
The kids enjoyed their cupcakes!


and then had fun watching the movie! (They had to watch on this little screen because the DVD wouldn't work on our regular player. They still were glued to it!

Elizabeth took this picture so of course I had to post it. She's getting good, look at how they are centered!
We also did a few fun things with ice.
Jackson's getting brave! He's watching the kids play.
Time for a photo-op!

Our latest playdate was at Laura's house on Friday. Laura invited quite a few of our friends over so it was a full house with lots of kids. So much fun, and very wild!
I had to throw this in, this was the first time Jackson pulled up in his crib!
Elizabeth took this picture so of course I had to post it. She's getting good, look at how they are centered!
Our latest playdate was at Laura's house on Friday. Laura invited quite a few of our friends over so it was a full house with lots of kids. So much fun, and very wild!



4 comments:
You guys have been BUSY when it comes to playdates!! So fun that your kids have so many friends to play with. I loved the last picture of our big group - I'm glad we got it!
Looks like you have been having lots of fun. Love the cupcakes. I have had that book for 2 yrs and have yet to make one cupcake. Can't wait to see you all at the end of the week.
Looks like lots of fun times. You had some fun activities planned and looks like the kids loved them.
I love the picture of Jackson in the crib! That face... I could just SQUEEZE it! Playdates, I like to see everyone having fun... I miss them.
Post a Comment