I can hardly believe it but Cooper is old enough to go to school! He started zoo school here last week. It's for 3-5 year olds just one day a week for three hours, so it's a perfect introduction to school. Ben is in his same class so of course they LOVE that.
The night before school we had a "back to school party" for him. Of course it's not technically BACK to school since it's his first time going, but that doesn't matter I guess :). I had a few things planned for the house and the party, but a few hours before we got a call about a showing right during dinner, so instead we went and got Sonic and ate it at the park. Cooper LOVED that (probably more than what I had planned) and as we were pulling up to the park he goes "mom, I love you!"

Opening his school present-a rocket book. He is very into rockets right now and saw this book at a store a few weeks back. He was planning on asking for it for Christmas so was thrilled to get it early. It has things you make into rockets in it so he was very into it!

A perfect Cooper face! He's about to shoot off his rocket for the first time.

The first day pose. We were running late so I literally had him run to the door quick, snapped two pictures, and we ran to the car.

Waiting for school to start with his best buddy Ben.

Anxiously waiting by the front door.

We were able to walk them into class the first day and watched them explore the room. Cooper loved it.

Afterwards the boys posed in their zoo shirts and held their art projects.

Cooper has absolutely LOVED zoo school and everything they do there. They get to do a zoo walk every day and he talks about the animals and the things they learn. I think it's going to be a very fun experience for him!
4 comments:
Yay for zoo school! I would have LOVED to send Emily there! That last picture of Cooper is hilarious!! Hope things with the house(s) are going swimmingly!!!
Oh - those pictures are great! I'm so glad our boys are in school together. They will have a great year!
What fun to go to school with your best pal who is also your cousin!
I love Zoo school posts! They were some of my fav to read when E was there. The kids are all so grown up!
Post a Comment