Monday, September 27, 2010

Hanging Out

These are just a few random pictures from the past week or so.


Jackson and Cooper like to play behind the crib, and Jackson got stuck here! He's at the age where if he can't do something right away he gets frustrated and cries, so that's what he's doing. I was the mean mommy who ran and got a camera instead of rescuing him :).
One of J's favorite places to play is in the train table drawer.
Cooper then made a bed underneath his train table.
I came in during his quiet time one time last week and Cooper had very carefully placed a toy in each cubby and then lined them up on the shelf. He was so proud of himself. I can't remember exactly why he did that, but it was some sort of game! (He's a great player and LOVES to play with his toys).
These were taken at the science museum right around Jackson's b-day. They were on my other camera so I forgot about them!
None of the indoor pics turned out, but I got a few outside of the boys enjoying the water area.
ahhh, Cooper and his hero!
Wow, can you tell he had a great day here? :) I"ll end it with this lovely picture!

3 comments:

Allison said...

That last picture is HILARIOUS! I can't wait to see your big boys in a few weeks!!!

Meg said...

Good for you getting the camera! he'll stop getting into those funny situations and THEN you would wish you had snapped a picture! Keep up the good work! Love the last shot (for instance)!!

Gretchen said...

That last picture made me laugh out loud!! It sure shows the fun you have had...love it!!!