Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Elizabeth and Tony's Wedding

A few weekends ago we went to our good friend Elizabeth's wedding. Ryan went to school with her and I met her in college. It was a wonderful wedding and the most perfect day. Perfect weather, not a cloud in the sky, which is perfect for an outdoor wedding! (Wow, I used perfect a lot in that sentence!) Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures until the evening.

Here is the happy couple; Tony and Elizabeth

They did the most fun wedding dance!
Ryan and me
Eliz, Emily, and I were in the same sorority, so Emily and her family came to the wedding too.
Monica (in red) was also in our sorority. She was also a bridesmaid.
Kappas!

So happy for EB and Tony!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Fun! Glad you had such a good time... you look great!

The A Family said...

looks like fun! where was the wedding? it looks like it was so much fun!

jessica said...

The wedding was at a ranch here in Texas, it was absolutely beautiful!

Cole said...

I loved seeing the pics of EB's wedding... SO sad to miss it!!!! Looks like a wonderful time! And GREAT family pics/1 year pics of Jackson! :)

Gretchen said...

What great pictures you got of the wedding! You can feel the happiness radiating out of the photos...how awesome that you Kappas could be there to celebrate with her!

TLEB said...

What a beautiful bride Elizabeth made! I'm glad you got to go with some of your kappa friends!