Monday, October 11, 2010

Jackson's 1 Year Pictures

We finally got Jackson's 1 year pictures taken. He was only 13 months old, so a month behind is not too bad, is it? :)

We hadn't had an official family photo taken yet so we decided to take a few.

Then we got some brother pictures.



(I couldn't flip the photos from the photographer for some reason)
I love them kissing!
We tried for a few more brother poses but they didn't work out so well.

It was so hard to get a good picture of Jackson! He's at that age I guess. (Plus I didn't love our photographer)

He started to cry and wouldn't let us get any more, so we moved onto the cake. That of course was a hit!



6 comments:

Allison said...

Very cute. I love the family pic with Jackson standing with his arms raised! It is a bummer when you get a photographer that doesn't "fit" with what you imagine. Plus, I wouldn't say 13 months is bad at all... we haven't had a family picture taken (and printed) YET! UGH!

The A Family said...

They turned out cute! We have had the bad photographer experience too, it is a bummer. Our last one was great though, EMILY!! Next time you are in KC you should schedule something with her, she rocks!

TLEB said...

I love them! Jackson is so cute eating his cake, love the brotherly pictures, and your family one is great too. I would say it was very successful!

Gretchen said...

I agree...frustrating when you don't get the photographer or experience you want. But I think the pictures turned out great! I love the posed family photo...awesome! And I absolutely LOVE the one where Jackson has his hands in the air. Is he SOOOO BIG!?! The cake pictures turned out great too...who made the cake?

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures especially of the boys kissing! Jackson's cake pictures are so funny....that boy definitely loves his sweets!
-Jodi

Meg said...

Just to second the motion, all the pictures are wonderful! Love the one of all of you and Jackson exhalting his big boyness! So CUTE with the cake!!