While Elizabeth was having her heart procedure Ben stayed with us for a few days. We had such a good time! Unfortunately I took hardly any pictures because of my horrible little camera. But I did get a few!
Here is Cooper dressed up in his spiderman costume. He went through a few days where he was OBSESSED with spiderman. We bought a book about spiderman at the book store and then he wanted to dress up like him. He wore the outfit almost the entire weekend.



I came into his room and this was what he was doing. Isn't he so cute?!?

Then Ben had to get in on the action!

The boys took a bath together and they spent a lot of time SCREAMING in the bath. My ears were ringing!

Awww, me and my boys!

While Ben was here they had ice cream, and Jackson ate his first ice cream cone. Yummy Yummy!
7 comments:
Oh my, love my boys!! That is such a cute pic of Cooper as spidey, that is so him!! I know Ben had a blast with you ~
Those spiderman pictures cracked me up. Especially the one where he is reading a book with the mask on. Hilarious! I can only imagine how much fun it was having Ben visit and have all 3 boys in the tub. And those loud voices echo in the bathroom, I'll bet! So sweet!
O.k. those spider man pics are hilarious!! I can't show them to Evan or he will want a costume too. I love the one of him reading the book. Looks like you had a great time with Ben. I can imagine that screaming as I hear a lot of that when I give the kids a bath.
P.S. Love your new rug in your living room. ( please send pics of all you have been doing. It looks like you have changed up your look a little.)
Love to all-
Aunt Amy
So funny! Cooper as Spiderman... that book didn't stand a chance! Love all the Spidey pics. Glad you all had a fun couple of days... I bet it made life so much easier on Laura and Tom which is a huge blessing.
OMG love the picture of Spidey reading all about his own adventures! All the pictures great!
The boys as spiderman are so funny! Love the picture of Cooper dressed as spiderman reading spiderman. And the boys screaming in the bathtub is hysterical! Thank you so much for watching him for us! I know he had such a great time.
I can't wait to see the boys...along with the spiderman outfit! I sure miss them....Katie
Post a Comment