Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cooper is four!!!

Cooper turned four February 27, I can hardly believe he is four! We had a party with friends a few weeks ago that I'll hopefully be able to post about soon ( my camera broke right after that so I couldn't download the pictures) but on his actual birthday we had a little family party for him. It was so much fun. Cooper requested a Buzz Lightyear AND Spiderman party. What a silly boy.

Here he is asleep in the middle of the night. I started a new thing this year where I put balloons all over his floor and streamers in his doorway, that way when he woke up it'd be a fun surprise. (Notice the green swatches all over? We were trying to figure out what shade of green to paint his room. That was up for about a month! We've now finally painted it so I'll have to post pictures soon).


I did just a few decorations in the rest of the house.
He requested a Buzz cake so that's what I made. It's supposed to be Buzz standing on the moon.
The birthday boy waking up!
I had my little camera which has such a delay I of course missed all of his fun faces. Oh well!
The other new tradition I started this year was to put one of his presents at the foot of his bed so he could open it right away in the morning. He got a Leapster and he LOVES it.
I also let him have a brownie for breakfast with his "four" candle on it. He was SO excited! Definitely is into his sweets like his mommy!

I'm four!


Cooper received lots of fun presents!
Blowing out the candles on his cake.



Silly string was one of his favorite presents!





Cooper with his birthday guests!

I just had to add this random picture of the birthday boy with his brother after their bath.

We love you Cooper!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Four... can't believe it! Looks like you made it a very special day for him! Happy Birthday BIG boy!
PS love the face with the Leapster

TLEB said...

Happy 4th birthday, Cooper! We were so happy we got to celebrate with you on your birthday! These 4 years sure went fast!

The Martys said...

Happy Birthday Cooper. I cannot believe you are 4 already!! It looks like you had a fun day. Evan would have loved the Buzz party (and spider man too.) Love you-

Amy, Jim, Emma and Evan

The A Family said...

What a great day! I love the streamers and balloons! We have speical mylar balloons waiting for Sam with her first gift each year, they are so cute with how much they love that stuff.
I love his cake! Happy Birthday mom and Cooper!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! I can't believe he is 4! What a fun birthday celebration you had...I might steal some of your surprise ideas like filling M & N's rooms with balloons so they wake up and are excited! Great idea!!