Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Playtime

We've been enjoying the summer-like weather that we've been having around here! (Although I'm already getting hot which doesn't bode well for the rest of the summer!!)

I thought this was so cute, the boys were watching a show together and this is how they were cuddling.

The boys always love to blow bubbles!


See how Jackson is blowing them?


That's better!




We also got out the sprinklers for the first time. A hit for sure!






J wasn't sure what to think at first but he quickly warmed up to them.


J sitting at the table like a big boy! (making a huge mess)



here's the big brother, also a huge mess!


We've been playing outside quite a bit which makes Cooper very happy!





They also still love to play dress-up, and now Cooper gets J involved. I love J's chubby face in this costume!


The boys with their friends.


Jackson still loves his Mickey's! Laura gave us Ben's old slippers and Jackson immediately wanted them on.


Awww, they're such good brothers to each other!


4 comments:

Meg said...

last caption sums it right up, sweet post!

Allison said...

Love it all. Cooper looks so tall running around out there... I am sure I would be shocked to see him in person!!

The Martys said...

Cute pics and I just love Jackson chubby legs. Looks like you have been having a great spring.

Miss you all.

TLEB said...

Oh my - Jackson running around was adorable! It's funny how alike your boys are becoming!