Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter

Whew, I need to play catch up! I am finally getting around to posting about Easter.

I made these cake ball chicks for Easter. Let me tell you, they look a lot cuter when Bakerella makes them!
The three big kids played dress up.



Then we had the Easter egg hunt! Jackson was so excited! I love this smile.



Cooper found a lot of eggs! Each grandchild had their own easter egg color which made it much easier on them.



Exploring his stash.




Jackson enjoyed his too!



The highlight of Easter were the confetti eggs. They LOVED them. Even us "big kids" got our own set of eggs which made it really fun.






I don't know if you can see all the confetti in their hair and on their clothes in this picture. They were covered!




Ahh, brotherly love means cracking an egg on your head!



3 comments:

Allison said...

Love the last picture viewpoint and your chicks turned out wonderfully cute. Jackson's little smile is adorable.

TLEB said...

I need to post about Easter, too! I also loved the confetti eggs - the highlight of the day!

The A Family said...

How fun! I love your chicks, I think they look great. Looks like it was a wonderful holiday.