Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Memorial Day and Fun Days!

Look at this gross boy. I can't remember what he was eating but YUCK! He can be a pretty messy eater sometimes, just like his brother used to be!

The boys were playing one day and Jackson had me put on this little back pack. Isn't he cute?

Cooper showing off his toy.


On Memorial Day we had a BBQ with a few friends over at our house. I didn't get many pictures of adults but here are some of the kids playing a water balloon fight. They loved it but as always we did not make enough! They went through them in about one minute.


To strech it out we tried to do a water balloon toss; that didn't last too long either!

Jackson just loved carrying around the balloon.

This is what he would do whenever I'd ask him to hand it to me. He did NOT want to give it to me.

Playing hot potato.


The three little kids enjoyed playing together on the swingset. (Elise, Amelia, and Jackson)



The heat did not deter the kids from playing in the bounce house!

A fun holiday with friends!

5 comments:

Meg said...

That first picture of Jackson is absolutely gorgeous!

Janet said...

Thanks for having us! We had a great time!

Allison said...

I think it might be time for some new bibs... there is a good four inches of exposed shirt at the top. ;) I love seeing pictures of the boys playing together and as always, can't get over how much they are changing right before my eyes. Would have LOVED spending Memorial Day with those friends I see... and your backyard looks beautiful!!! (I don't think I ever looked back there. Shame!)

Sue said...

Alison is right on about the bibs! What a mess that boy is!
Looks like your party was lots of fun.

TLEB said...

THanks for having us over - we had a great time!!