Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy Day and Blast From the Past

I think this is going to be one of the last times Jackson's going to be able to fit in these pjs so I had to take a picture.

This is the kids wearing the same pjs (but with the pants instead) last May, 2010. I just want to squeeze both of these little kids! They look so much older now!

We have FINALLY had a few days of rain here! I don't even know if Jackson remembered what rain was! The kids had fun running around in it for a few minutes. This is the only one with Cooper. I realized why I always have so many more pictures of Jackson, Cooper is so bad with pictures! He is always looking off to the side, being silly, running around, etc.. I don't think he loves being in pictures :). So anyway, Cooper ran around a minute then went inside and Jackson continued to play in the rain.

He's not quite sure about it.

I just thought he looked so sweet in this one!

Can't get enough of that smile!


Now he's loving it!

A wet and happy boy!

5 comments:

Meg said...

very cute, very happy!

Joanna B said...

That little Jackson has the best smile!

Allison said...

Rain, glorious rain! Cooper is looking SO grown up!! Sad.

Gretchen said...

What a willing participant Jackson is!! I am impressed that he loves the rain....my kids have decided they hate it! Surprise surprise! I love the b/w one of Jackson too. How adorable that you have those pics of them in matching pj's!! Wonder if anyone makes b/g matching jammies?!

Joanne said...

What a great smile Jackson has!! What an adorable boy!