Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Study Update

I keep forgetting to mention the home study here! We've had two home studies so far, one that was just my personal interview, and the next one was the boys' interview. Yes, Cooper and Jackson were interviewed! It was mostly them just talking to our social worker (who is SO nice by the way!) about pictures around the house and their room. They both did really well and were very social so that's good! The next two are going to be finished up within the next two weeks and then we'll be done with our home study! We had the same social worker for all of our home study visits, plus all of our post-placement visits so that's nice. It'll take her around a month to write up our report and then we can start submitting more paperwork. We're slowly but surely making progress! Just wanted to let you all know! :)

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

So glad things are moving along so well!! Thinking of you guys!

Allison said...

Yahoo!! I bet she left your house with more notes about things she wanted to do just like you than "real" notes. ;)

Joanna B said...

That's great! It always seems like there's a lot of hurry up to wait in this process, huh?

TLEB said...

I think it's so neat she interviewed your kids...I wonder how my kids would be! Way more shy than yours for sure!! Glad the process is moving along!

The A Family said...

This is wonderful!