Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter Activities

We went to our local egg hunt before Easter and the boys had a blast! Cooper met the Easter bunny-Jackson was not a fan.

They split the kids by ages so I walked with Jackson so I didn't get a picture of Cooper doing the hunt.
And he's off!
Look mom, an egg!
They also had some fun games and a bounce house. Here the boys are watching a puppet show!
Cooper's school also had an Easter party. I'm one of the room moms so we were in charge of planning the party. They first had an egg hunt...
then we did a group picture of the class. (I cut a few kids off, oops!)
Then we had a few activities planned...they put on bunny ears and had to hop and find easter eggs...
then they did an egg spoon race.


Last, we had some extra time so we played "hot eggs" (instead of hot potato).This was just the start of our Easter activities!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Go, go, go! Cute pictures of the fun so far... I bet there was a meal at Grandma B's house in there too!

*How nice that Jackson can go with you to the school... no sibs allowed here!