
I thought this was so cute how Jackson is laying on Cooper while he's reading to them!
We had fun dying Easter Eggs this year. We didn't do it last year so I was happy to finally do it this year.

Woops, I had to reach into a too-small cup to get the egg out and my hand was dyed like this for quite awhile-this was after I washed my hands multiple times!
Jackson had some difficulties holding the eggs so we put them in this whisk. It worked great!
Cooper made some beautiful eggs! He had his own ideas-had me draw a cross on one of them and wanted me to draw a picture of Jesus on one of them! He wrote "Jesus" on one of the eggs.

That blue one was the one where he wrote Jesus. You can only see a few of the letters there.

A random funny picture of Jackson- he got a sheet of stickers as a gift and put every single one of them on his shirt! Hilarious.

2 comments:
Wowee...what color did you use?! Those are some vibrant fingers... I mean eggs!! So many cute pictures here... love to see the joy on those boys' faces!
Gosh your boys are cute! I think Jackson looks like you in the last picture. What a fun time dying Easter eggs!
Post a Comment