While in Kansas we were very lucky to spend the night at our wonderful friends Gretchen and Darin's house. The kids had a GREAT time playing together, and it was so fun for the adults to have more time to talk!
The kids relaxed in the afternoon with a show: Cooper, Jackson, Nolan, Maya
Jackson was having fun playing with Maya's dollhouse! Isn't that so cute!?! I had to quick run and get my camera.
My friend Megan and her husband Brandon came over with their kids Avery and Cade for dinner. Here's Avery with our kids, Cade wasn't exactly wanting to pose for pictures :).
Here are the kids with the parents.
All three boys woke up very early so I put them in front of a show so I could sleep a little bit longer..works like a charm! Cooper looks VERY into it doesn't he? he he
While in KC we met with some friends at a really fun restaurant; a train restaurant where you order your food over the phone...
and the "train" delivers it! Cooper and Jackson LOVED it. Cooper still talks about it.
They had hats for kids so I of course had to get some photos of them with the hats.
Here's Ryan with his good friend Bill and son James. Isn't he precious?
The last friend we were able to visit with is my good friend Jamie. We met in grad school and have been friends ever since! Here we are with her adorable kids Kaiden and Jaylen.
I wish we could get back to KC more to see all of our family and friends!




2 comments:
How fun. We still have not been to Fitz's, it is always so busy! I am so sad I missed your email, well really that I had not given you an updated email!
Mackenzie was looking at your blog with me, and got VERY excited about the boy's Spiderman pajamas...are they from Target?
Post a Comment