We did a "stay-cation" this year right before school started. We had meant to go to Sea World or Galveston but that just never happened. So instead we went to The Great Wolf Lodge for a night!
First we stopped at the Rainforest Cafe. The boys were in awe!
First we stopped at the Rainforest Cafe. The boys were in awe!
Ryan and Cooper
Jackson and me.
I was trying to get some of the scenery behind him...didn't really work but he looks cute! :)
Checking out the beautiful fish...
and the scary alligator!
I tried to get them to pose by the frog...didn't quite work!
We had to get the volcano for dessert. Pretty impressive!
We checked out the hotel room before we went and swam at the waterpark at Great Wolf Lodge.
The boys' room was so much fun!
Jackson was a big boy and slept in the bottom bunk with Cooper on the top!
Here's the room within a room. The master bed was to the left of this little kid room. It was so cute!
I didn't take any pictures at the waterpark but trust me, it was TONS of fun and the boys loved every minute of it. We had to pry them away! I realized I'm not a huge water park fan!?! Who knew? But the boys had fun so I had fun too. :)
I thought this was so cute, the boys with ALL the stuff.
Oh, this was from the Rainforest Cafe. They had a balloon animal artist and wow, it was impressive. Here's Cooper's tiger.
Jackson got an elephant.
We went home to recover and two days later, Cooper started school!



4 comments:
That's ALL the stuff? Light packers, you are!! Looks like a lot of fun - I am happy that y'all "got away" a little.
What a fun time!!! Great pictures, Jess!! I love the idea of a stay-cation before school!!
What a great idea! That sounds like a blast! I've always wondered about Great Wolf Lodge, we have one here too, good to know it's a fun family place!
What a fun staycation! A great back to school event!
Post a Comment