12 years ago
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
DTC!!!
So we have met a VERY big adoption milestone...Dossier TO China!!! Woo hoo! The dossier is essentially all of the loads of paperwork that we have been completing for months now. We sent it all to our agency and they authenticated it and had it all translated into Chinese (which takes a long time!) and once they received it all back they were able to finally overnight it to China! It was officially sent on Friday, August 24. It should take about 2 weeks for China to log us into their system, and then that means we will officially be on the waiting list for the referral of our child! It's a big relief to have all of the paperwork completed and on its way to China. Now we just need to say lots of prayers that we can be patient while we wait for our referral! I have no idea how long that could take, I'm waiting to hear back from our agency. I'll keep you all posted! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WTG!!!! That is awesome!! Do you think about her every day? I can't imagine... yay for all of you! Big hugs!
That is wonderful news. It brought a few tears to my eyes. Prayers every day for you!! xoxo
Congrats! So exciting to complete the steps! I love following ur blog and ur pics!
Yay yay yay!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
This is huge! A big step! Congratulations, I will be thinking of you during the waiting process.
Awesome!!! Saying prayers for you guys!!! Good for you for being so patient with this whole process.
Post a Comment