Sunday, November 18, 2012

Games and Another Pumpkin Patch!

I need to catch up, it's almost Thanksgiving and I haven't even blogged about Halloween! 
 
Jackson has been obsessed with playing this game.  He LOVES it and always asks to play when Cooper is at school. 



 Dad came over a few weeks ago to build a bench/mud room thing for us.  I'll have to post a picture of it once we paint it. 
 We met Eliz, Ben, my mom, and Laura at the pumpkin patch right before Halloween.  Once again they had the best time!


 Scooby doo is one of their favorites!
 Same with these guys!


Hay Bale jumping..so cute!




 Such a dare-devil!
 They are such cuties!!
We made them pose all over the patch.  Lucky them! :)

We ended the day with slushies.  Luckily (or not lucky depending on how you feel about being hot!) it was very warm and so the slushies were a perfect treat!
Farewell to the pumpkin patch season!  We sure do love it!

1 comment:

Cole said...

Looks like a blast at the patch! We have that Cat in the Hat game too!