Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Halloween

I'm finally blogging about Halloween!  My KState football players had a really fun Halloween!  The day before we went trick-or-treating to Gma and Gpa's house.
 


My mom always has a really festive table set up for the kids!



 Once Elizabeth and Ben got there they trick-or-treated at their house.
 One of their favorite treats was a "tooting" little container.  They thought it was hilarious.
 Then we of course had to do a few group photos.

 They always get these scary teeth in their treat bags.
 On actual Halloween I packed Cooper and Jackson a lunch and ate with Cooper at school.  I actually made a few things from pinterest :).
 Before we went trick-or-treating we carved pumpkins.

 Then had our traditional Halloween dinner.
 Can you tell Jackson was excited?? :)
 Then we took a few pictures...
 trick-or-treated at our house...
 posed by the pumpkins...
 and set off to meet our neighbors!
 
The boys came home with a ton of candy and loved every minute of it!

2 comments:

Allison said...

That looks like a great day. Again, Mama scores big on a holiday!

Sue said...

So much fun ~ love those little wildcats!