My parents always take the kids to a kids Christmas Play in December and this year Jackson was old enough to go!
We always meet at the Cheesecake factory after the play.
We tried to get a family photo...
Then I tried to lift him up but I was laughing so hard I coudn't quite do it...
but then he ran back in and we were able to get one where we're at least all facing the camera!
Laura and Tom got a great family photo!
Our family loves advent calendars and I had to get a photo of the kids in front of my favorite one that my Grandma made Laura and I when we were little.
Ahh, the traditional picture of the kids wrestling in front of the Christmas tree. Everyone has one of these, right?
We had a Christmas party for Cooper's class. I was in charge of this party so I was relatively stressed leading up to it but it all went well and now it is OVER!
I went to pick up Jackson from Holly's house after the Christmas party and this is how they were sitting watching the show. We didn't pose them like this or anything, they were just cuddling on the couch. Isn't that too cute?
The boys painted ornaments and a few little wooden statues and Jackson tried this great technique of double-fisting painting.



3 comments:
Jackson, Jackson, Jackson... what a charmer he is! Watch out! And that face when he is painting... what concentration. ;) Love the family photos, no one told Tom that it was cold out!!
Such fun times ~ and I agree with Allison, that Jackson is something else.
Jackson is such a ladies man :) Your kiddos are so cute - love all the pictures!
Post a Comment