Monday, December 31, 2012

More December Fun!

My mom has a St. Nicholas Tea Party every year for the kids.  This is the party that Elizabeth gets to invite a few of her friends to.  So all of the girls sat at this pretty table.
 Here are the boys!  Unfortunately Cooper had to miss the party because he had a basketball game.   He's going to miss a few of them while we are in Disneyworld so we didn't want him to miss another one.
 Hot chocolate in very special (and breakable!!) cups and yummy treats make this party extra fun!
 They played "hot rudolph" and look at Jackson...
 he did not want to play?!?
 Afterward they went outside and played and he was more than happy to participate!
 I had to get a cute picture of Jackson and his friend Amelia.
 I tried to get him to pose for a few pictures outside.  He was pretty squirrely but I liked this one :)

Afterward we went to our friend Ashlynn's house and her big sister has a real live hedgehog!  I've never seen one before in real life!  The boys were enthralled and they both actually touched it and tried to hold it. 

 That night we tried a new thing-we watched a movie and then slept in the family room in front of the tree all night!  The boys had so much fun watching the movie to the light of the Christmas tree and I think they enjoyed sleeping in front of the tree.  Ryan and I however, not so much.  It was not the most comfortable sleep.  I think next year we'll let the kids fall asleep in front of the tree and then move them into their room so we can all sleep in our comfy beds :).

No comments: