We headed to Hollywood Studios on our second day. Poor Laura was sick (had strep most likely!) and couldn't go with us so now she'll know exactly what we did!
Cooper was SO brave and rode the Tower of Terror! When we went last year he was terrified of it, and this year he was scared at first and then enjoyed it. Here he is with cousin Elizabeth.
We took the kids on the Starwars ride, it was awesome.
Dad, Elizabeth, and Tom rode it too.
We went on the backlot tour, it was really amazing at this part. They were showing us how they can make things catch on fire and then had all this water come falling down. We were in this open truck/tour bus thing and the people closest to the water got a little wet. I was sitting on the inside and I had all three boys sitting next to me. My mom took pictures of how they reacted-they all immediately squished back against me leaning as far away from the water as they could-they were pretty scared.
We met some characters while we were there! Jackson did NOT want to meet them, but the other kids did!
Jackson however did want to meet Phineas and Ferb!
However when we tried to take the pictures he refused. :)
The favorite ride at Hollywood was the Woody ride!
Jackson and I sat across from Cooper and Ryan so I could take a picture. I admit..I love this ride too!
All of the kids outside of the woody ride.
When we arrived back at the hotel I had the kids pose in front of the water, if you look VERY closely you can see the Cinderella castle peeking out in the background.
This is the kids' favorite thing about our hotel. The mini table/chairs in front of the television! It makes eating pretty easy for the parents too :)



3 comments:
Sorry Laura was sick at the happiest place on earth but looks like that didn't stop y'all from having fun! It's so funny what kids are and aren't scared of, isn't it?
Poor Laura, indeed! Glad you all were able to have fun on your second day there. Neat to hear that Cooper became less scared about that ride this year! I think it's funny that Jackson didn't like those characters. They are HUGE and I always was very wary of them too. :)
Oh fun! I'm so glad I got to see what you all did!!
Post a Comment