Sunday, November 10, 2013

September Happenings

So I'm just cramming a lot of photos together so I can catch up so there will probably be a few random posts here!
 
Elizabeth and Ben came over to spend the night and had fun dressing up.
 
 Cooper played soccer this fall and did really well.  He made at least 5 goals this season!

Our neighbor has this adorable lemonade stand-isn't it so cute!?!


My friend Leanne made Claire this adorable dress and also her doll a dress.  Isn't it so cute how they match?

Cooper's top front tooth was loose and he loved walking around pushing it out in these gross way. :)

The kids were ready a little bit early one morning on the way to take Cooper to school so I tried to get a few photos.



Claire has a few cute KState outfits.  She's all ready to cheer on the wildcats!



Then of course I had to include my two cute boys!


1 comment:

Allison said...

Cute! That lemonade stand is cute... is she selling REAL lemonade? No one does any more... :(