Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Visit to the Pumpkin Patch

I just had to add this picture of Claire in her Minnie costume.  She loves loves LOVES Minnie! :)
 
 Probably a month ago we went to the pumpkin patch with our good friends Holly, Emily, and Blake.  (Blake's not in this photo!)
 We've been to it the last few years, the kids love it! They have a few bounce houses and fun things to do.
  I of course made the kids pose a few times. :)





We took Claire on her first hay ride.  She wasn't too sure what to think.
 The boys loved it though!
 Cute girl!
 This photo was a great coincidence-the kids peeked their heads out at the exact same time and I told them to smile and they actually did!! 

 I think the hay stacks might have been the kids favorite activity!
 Emily and Cooper walked around finding all of the stems laying around on the ground.

 That night we did a game night and took a photo of all of us... such a fun time!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Fun and cute. That stair step through the window is adorable! Game night... ahhh, super fun!

Gretchen said...

Your pictures have such great colors....and beautiful models! Looks like a fun fall is being had by all!