Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Wedding

Ahh the wedding.  It was beautiful! 
 
 The kids looked absolutely adorable.
 When did he turn 10?!  He looks so grown up and handsome!
 Here's our little sweetie pie.
 My little cutie.    He took about 15 silly photos before he would finally give me this cheesy smile. 
 So it was super-bright and Jackson was not feeling the pictures, but we got one with the grandparents!
 and the flower girls...
 and great-grandparents!  I'm so mad it was so bright, I needed to change my settings!  But at least I got a photo.
 The three brothers! 
 Our family.
 Me and my sister-in-laws! 
 My three handsome men.
 Their other grandparents came to the wedding! I am so thankful they came because they helped me so much with the kids!  Ryan took all the pictures with the wedding party and rode with them everywhere, so my parents were able to sit with us at the wedding (my dad took Claire out after about 5 min!) and then rode with us to the reception. Thanks mom and dad!
 I was so proud that they both did so well at the wedding.  Cooper is pretty confident and brave so I didn't think he would be nervous, but Jackson can be shy at times so I wasn't sure how he would do. But he did great!!
 The reception was BEAUTIFUL!
 This is how my kids spent the majority of the reception. :)

 Except when Claire was dancing.  She loves to dance.  LOVES it!  She stood RIGHT in front of the band and jumped up and down swinging her arms around the entire time.  It was absolutely adorable and hilarious.

 The boys refused to dance. They love to dance at home but there weren't a ton of people dancing and so I think they were embarrassed.  But they still had fun!   We had to get a picture of the kids with the beautiful bride and groom on our way out! 
We are so happy you are in our family Amanda!  We love you!

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

What a beautiful wedding! Your kids look absolutely adorable, Jess. Looks like everything went smoothly for the special day...and now you have these beautiful photos to look back on. How precious! I love that Claire was such a fun and brave dancer! Hopefully she'll show us her moves next time we see you! :)

Allison said...

What a great day!! Everyone looked so good and I love the boys with their cute sign! Go, Claire! I would have joined you!! :)

TLEB said...

Oh my gosh they look so cute! The pictures of your boys in their suits - I just can't get over how old and adorable they are!

J Willis said...

Oh friend! Your kiddos are precious!!! What great memories!!!